Technical Troubleshooting Experience with Internation BPO around 2+ years (L2 Support of Software Products and understanding of hardware Servers)
Good Communications Skills
Should be able to work in flexi timings (rotational shifts)
Should be able to communicate flawlessly in English Hindi (added advantages in profeciency in any of the indian regianl languages)
Should have a clean history and no FIR or any case registered in the past
Knowledge on coding/programming will be added advantage,
Experience 2-4 years
Good understanding of web Services, API and IP based protocols
Good understanding of network and firewall configurations
Understanding Unix/Linux environment
Understanding of PostgreSQL/MySQL or other database systems
Understanding/Experiences in scripting languages (Perl, Shell)
Monitoring system performance ensuring 100% server uptime.
Ability to carry out the root cause analysis of Production issue's and in implementing corrective action thereof.
Follows the escalation procedures to raise awareness of Production issues to relevant stakeholders.
Seeking a highly motivated Intern to join our team in Fortytwo42 Technology
Innovations Pvt. Ltd. starting immediately. Intern will be working in a dynamic, fast
paced, and creative organization, supporting our Team with the development and
delivery of cut through creative.
Availability to commit to 3 Months program beginning immediately.
Brainstorm and Ideate on the new features and work closely with the team.
Advanced knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Interaction
Exhibit enthusiasm, creativity, innovation, and the passion to learn.
Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with internal teams.
VP Business Development (Ex Military Personnels Only) - Delhi
Experience: Minimum 5 years of Military experience (Rank- Lt/Col or equivalent)
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree with Computer Science / IT background
· Use Opportunity Identification and Industry best practices to identify, qualify and develop revenue opportunities from within Defence and Govt agencies.
· Understand customer needs and shape new business requirements with the armed forces.
· Develop and execute win strategies to present innovative solutions to customers.
· Drive quality and timely responses of customer deliverables.
· Manage Sales Process from Opportunity Identification to Closure and Oversee Project Implementation and Customer Support for overall Business Success.
· Strong interpersonal skills (communication, motivation, team working)
· To be eligible, one must be Indian Citizen.
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science or information technology with minimum of 5 years of military experience (retd personnel) in a related field.
· Proven experience of demonstrated excellent customer and industry relationships
· Experience in business development or equivalent role in Defense Sector preferable
· Retd from the Rank of Lt Col or equivalent.
· To be stationed in Delhi and travel as needed from time to time.
· Compensation will be at-par with industry.
Market Research Intern
Duration: 3 Months
Location: Baner (Work from home due to current situation)
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Extracting, shorting, scanning, analysing and storing relevant data from various secondary databases and sources.
· Responsible for Identifying gaps and opportunities for the top global companies in potential markets.
· Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers preferences.
· Conducting primary and secondary research to build the analytical sections and to identify data-points/market trends.
· Executing company research including their SWOT analysis, recent developments, business models, product launches, financial data, expansions, key performance indicators, key stakeholders, mergers & acquisitions, signed contracts, patents, facility expansion, etc.
· Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect them.
· Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations.
· Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases.