CAREERS @ FT42
Reach out to us:-email@example.com
Technical Project manager
Notice Period: Upto 15 Days
Location : Mumbai or Pune (Should be flexible to Travel/ relocate to any of these places)
Preference will be given to candidates with cyber security exposure and start-up.
• Educational background: Preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
• Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
• Understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Ensure account growth and client satisfaction
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Experience: 3-5 yrs
Location: Baner, Pune (Currently work from home)
BE/B.Tech or Similar (Technology/IT/Computer Science or related field).
3-5 years relevant work experience designing and developing applications in high-paced environments; majorly in Product based organizations.
Demonstrated expertise in building and enhancing scalable and high-performance services
Proven working experience on Java / C++ / C# / Go.
Knowledge and application of design concepts like Design Patterns, Data Modeling, and SOA (Service Oriented Architecture).
Experience in Web Services, JSON, JUnit, SQL, PL/SQL, NoSQL, Maven, Spring.
Experience with Agile (Scrum) and test-driven development, continuous integration (Jenkins), and version control (GIT).
Worked on performance optimization, memory profiling, and scalability of applications (cloud environment would be preferable).
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Client-facing Written and Speaking communication skills.
Develop high-performance systems to publish REST Services.
Deliver services for high availability, with high quality.
Work closely with software developers to develop the best implementations. Develop efficient, reusable, reliable, and scalable software
Provide/Recommend solutions inclusive of third-party open-source APIs
Ability to do root cause analysis and improve product quality.
Exposure to Amazon Web Services and associated technologies
Work closely with Enterprise Clients and Map Requirements to Platform features
-Only Male candidates are preferred
-Experience: 1-3 years
-Location: Mumbai (Airoli)
- 30% Technical & 70% Customer Communication (On call)
-Good understanding of web Services, API and IP based protocols
-Good understanding of network and firewall configurations
-Understanding Unix/Linux environment
-Understanding of PostgreSQL/MySQL or other database systems
-Understanding/Experiences in scripting languages (Perl, Shell)
-Fluency in English
-Should be ready to give customer support over call.
-Flexible for rotational shifts (Including night shift)
-Linux experience is must
TECHNICAL support ASSOCIATE
Location : Delhi (Local candidates preferred)
Experience : 0 - 1 year
-Good communication skills (Must have)
-L2 Support of Software Products and understanding of hardware Servers
-Should be able to work in flexible timings (rotational shifts) & 6 days working
-Should be proficient in languages like English & Hindi (any Indian regional language will be a plus)
-Knowledge on coding/programming will be added advantage
- Identify project needs and develop a detailed timeline for completion
- Performing requirements analysis
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts
- Coordinating with the support team and delegate tasks
- Working closely with clients and support team
- Keep track of a project’s progress and ensure its completion before the deadline
- To ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Report and escalate Project obstacles to the Technical Account Manager as needed
- Establish and maintain relationships with all stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Min 2 years of experience with Project Management.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Ability to work closely with stakeholders to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports (Business Requirement Document & Proposals) and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- BFSI Projects experience preferred.
Sr. Software Engineer C++
Experience: 4+ yrs
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, software architecture design patterns and algorithms / API-SDK / cross platform software development with QT / GTK / ElectronJS
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments, hands-on with Valgrind etc memory profiling tools, experience with Secure coding models and practices
- Familiarity with embedded systems design / IoT, low-level hardware interactions and Systems architecture, preferred experience with file systems, I/O peripherals, Embedded Linux / RTOS / device drivers / cross compilation / firmware / middleware etc.
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments
- Thorough knowledge of Network architecture models (ISO-OSI, TCP-IP) programming e.g. HTTP/ REST/TCP/XMPP client server/peer to peer in C++
- Knowledge of writing native modules for high-level languages such as Node.js, Python, Go, Java etc.
- Proficient understanding of continuous integration / code versioning tools such as Git / SVN / Unit test automation with GTest etc
- Knowledge on virtualization and experience with creating virtualized environments like VMs, Docker containers etc
- Preferred experience with Crypto infrastructure such as Ethereum, Hyperledger, other blockchains, Cryptographic programming/ authentication/ identity management/ Cyber security software / Cryptanalysis / Ethical Hacking and Vulnerability Analysis
- Exposure to R&D culture with disruptive ideas, brainstorming skills, MVP specification, quick proof of concepts to high quality product development, always open to learning new skills / technologies
AVP Enterprise Sales and Customer Success
Experience: 4-8 yrs
Experience in B2B sales 4 to 8 years
Work Ex : Preferably in technology start-up
Educational Background : Preferable Comp Science/ IT/ ENTC
Preferably PG in Information Systems/ Marketing/MBA
Excellent written and oral communication
IT Product/Service sale experience is must
Digital Marketing, lead generation, cold calling
Preferably should have used digital marketing tools
Build relationships with prospective clients
Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
Manage sales pipeline
Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
Create the strategy for nurturing our leads through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action
Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, landing pages and social media channels
Monitor industry trends, competitive intelligence and market conditions
Keeping abreast of new trends and apply best practices in inbound marketing
Creating techno-commercial proposals
Creating power-point presentations to elaborate the product.
Experience of working on excel sheets for sales enablers like RoI, business case
Cold calling to prospects set-up appointments
Prospecting & potential client hunt through LinkedIn engagement networking
Updating sales tracker so to make work, outcomes and productivity stands-out clearly
Collaborate effectively with stakeholders across teams
Internship Program 2021 FortyTwo Labs
Duration: 3 Months
Front End Intern (React JS)
HR Intern (Recruitment)
Internship offer & completion certificate will be provided
Junior iOS Developer
Experience: 0 - 1 Year
Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
Fixing application bugs before the final release.
Publishing application on App Store.
Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
Designing and implementing application updates.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
Knowledge of C-based libraries.
Experience in Native SDK integration is a plus.
Experience in Cordova hybrid application is a plus.